I've started to get the preliminary plans ready for the August study abroad program. We will be a group of ten, possibly 12. So far, I've found train arrival and departure (Frankfurt-Ilmenau) times, and have finished the first draft of the syllabus. As soon as I hear from Ilmenau about their schedule of excursions, I'll get those added and posted.
Students will keep their journal entries on their own blog. You will need a google account to set up your blog. Please let me know whether you have or need a gmail account. If you need one, I will request one for you. We will get then get your blog set up during spring quarter so everyone has time to learn how to add entries, and upload images. As soon as you have a gmail account, you can get started. First go to:
https://www.blogger.com/start
You will need to sign in with your gmail address. Once you have your blog started, email me the http address. For example, this blog is:
http://dpage2008.blogspot.com
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment